Welcome To Hume Smith Geddes Green & Simmons, Attorneys at Law
The Indianapolis law firm of Hume, Smith, Geddes, Green & Simmons, LLP provides individual, business, and insurance clients with broad legal experience, personalized representation, and cost-effective results in a wide variety of personal and business legal needs. We represent clients throughout Indiana in both state and federal courts.
While litigators at heart, our lawyers recognize our role to be that of both an attorney and counselor at law. We understand the most aggressive, expensive, and time-consuming litigation strategy is not the best solution for every client in every case. In each situation we seek to identify the primary objectives of our clients, design legal solutions to fit those objectives, and implement that plan in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Our clients have come to expect the highest quality legal services, attention to detail, and results, all at a fair and reasonable cost. We offer:
- Broad legal experience in complex civil litigation and appeals
- Lawyers certified as Indiana arbitrators and mediators
- Convenient office location in downtown Indianapolis on Monument Circle
- Efficient and effective legal representation
- A reputation for success for over 70 years
- 08/08/2023: Chris Pearcy wins Motion for Summary Judgment for Leasing Agent in Serious Injury Case
- 4/27/2023 Edd Harney named a Distinguished Life Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- 4/12/23: Edd Harney and Nick Naum win Wrongful Death Appeal for Products Manufacturer on Incurred Risk and Misuse Affirmative Defenses
- 04/11/2023: Chris Pearcy named Senior Partner.
- 06/01/2022: Georgianna Quinn Tutwiler Named Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- 01/01/2022: Hume Smith Celebrates the Retirement of John Green.
- 9/24/2020: Chris Pearcy Wins Appeal in Major Products Liability Case.
- 01/01/2022: Hume Smith Celebrates Over 70 Years of Practicing Law.
- 09/01/2021: Hume Smith Welcomes new Associate, Nick Naum.