Welcome To Hume Smith Geddes Green & Simmons, Attorneys at Law
The Indianapolis law firm of Hume, Smith, Geddes, Green & Simmons, LLP provides individual, business, and insurance clients with broad legal experience, personalized representation, and cost-effective results in a wide variety of personal and business legal needs. We represent clients throughout Indiana in both state and federal courts.
While litigators at heart, our lawyers recognize our role to be that of both an attorney and counselor at law. We understand the most aggressive, expensive, and time-consuming litigation strategy is not the best solution for every client in every case. In each situation we seek to identify the primary objectives of our clients, design legal solutions to fit those objectives, and implement that plan in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Our clients have come to expect the highest quality legal services, attention to detail, and results, all at a fair and reasonable cost. We offer:
- Broad legal experience in complex civil litigation and appeals
- Lawyers certified as Indiana arbitrators and mediators
- Convenient office location in downtown Indianapolis on Monument Circle
- Efficient and effective legal representation
- A reputation for success for over 60 years
- 2/21/18: Associate, Lauren Hardesty, wins in the Court of Appeals (Aaron Bagsby, et al. v. Riley Tinker Snedeker)
- 2/21/18: Associate, Georgianna Quinn Tutwiler, appointed to the Executive Committee for Insurance Coverage Section of IndyBar.
- 9/1/17: Associate, Erin Radafeld, selected to the Indianapolis Bar Association's year long "Bar Leader Series."
- 2/9/18: Edd Harney wins complete defense verdict in child death case.
- 4/4/2017: Chris Pearcy and Ted Blanford win Indiana State Fair Stage Collapse case at the Indiana Supreme Court. Read more by clicking here.
- 01/13/17: Edd Harney wins summary judgment in Federal case involving insurance coverage for a chemical leak.