Welcome To Hume Smith Geddes Green & Simmons, Attorneys at Law
The Indianapolis law firm of Hume, Smith, Geddes, Green & Simmons, LLP provides individual, business, and insurance clients with broad legal experience, personalized representation, and cost-effective results in a wide variety of personal and business legal needs. We represent clients throughout Indiana in both state and federal courts.
While litigators at heart, our lawyers recognize our role to be that of both an attorney and counselor at law. We understand the most aggressive, expensive, and time-consuming litigation strategy is not the best solution for every client in every case. In each situation we seek to identify the primary objectives of our clients, design legal solutions to fit those objectives, and implement that plan in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Our clients have come to expect the highest quality legal services, attention to detail, and results, all at a fair and reasonable cost. We offer:
- Broad legal experience in complex civil litigation and appeals
- Lawyers certified as Indiana arbitrators and mediators
- Convenient office location in downtown Indianapolis on Monument Circle
- Efficient and effective legal representation
- A reputation for success for over 60 years
- 01/28/16 Chris Pearcy talks employment law with the Ball State Daily News in two articles addressing the recent resignation of the University's President.
- 11/19/15: Chris Pearcy gave a presentation on Indiana Alcohol Liability (Dram Shop) Law on November 19th in Bloomington, IN.
- 9/15/2015: Chris Pearcy and Ted Blanford win summary judgment in the State Fair Stage Collapse Cases.
- 09/22/12 Edd Harney was selected as a Master of the Bench for the Sagamore Inn of Courts, and Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
- 03/02/15: Congratulations to Bill Beyers, Beth Barnes, and Mark Holdridge for being selected and named as "Rising Stars" in the 2015 edition of SUPER LAWYERS for Indiana.
- 03/02/15: Hume Smith attorneys Mike Bain, Ted Blanford, Edd Harney, Jack Hume, and Mike Simmons honored and named as 2015 SUPER LAWYERS in Indiana.